Services - Election Audio
Shortly after the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Sound Marketing developed the concept of Audio Election Ballots with the State of California to provide equal access to information for the visually impaired community. That concept has continued and expanded to major counties within California, including Los Angeles, Alameda, Santa Barbara, and Marin.
Current election services include:
- Audio ballot pamphlets in CD and tape versions
- Sound bytes for electronic voting machines (mp3 and wave formats)
- Telephone announcements for voting locations
- Audio explanations of voting policies/procedures
- English, Spanish, Cantonese languages available.
Please note: Due to the identical deadline nature of voting projects, we are limited to the number of clients we can serve. New clients are added on a first-come, first-serve basis in accordance with our abilities.
If interested, contact us today.